Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 7, 2017

Former youtube star Greyson Michael Chance came out as gay in an Instagr...


Video clip from : Lucy protopnail channel Part : World News

Hot News.
Former youtube star Greyson Michael Chance came out as gay in an Instagram post.

Greyson Michael Chance was born August 16, 1997. He is an American singer, songwriter, and pianist. His April 2010 performance of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" at a sixth-grade music festival went viral on YouTube, gaining widespread attention and over 59 million views as of May 2017, as well as an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show shortly afterward.

On July 19, 2017, Chance came out as gay in an Instagram post.

"I came to fully recognize that I was gay when I was sixteen," Chance said. "I decided not to publicize my sexuality largely due to a matter of privacy, as I was still trying to find comfort and confidence within my own skin."

In the post, he also explained his view that his sex was not the most interesting topic of conversation. He said that I always found conversations regarding music, politics, art, books and the greatness of Nas' catalog,and this is still true today.

He also add that while this message is most definitely overdue, but he encourage anyone who is navigating their sexuality to devote as much time as they need to the process of finding self-confidence, and self-acceptance.

Chance said that it took him many years to write this message.At the same time, he also expresses his new feelings. He hoped it was time for some friends to know that he was happy and that he was also very happy about what he had.

More info about Chance:
Two of his original compositions, Stars and Broken Hearts, gained over six and eight million views respectively on his YouTube channel. His debut single, "Waiting Outside the Lines", was released in October 2010. Chance's debut album, Hold On 'Til the Night, was released on August 2, 2011.

Chance released his second EP, Somewhere Over My Head, on May 13, 2016. The lead single, "Afterlife", was released in October 2015, followed by "Hit and Run" and "Back On the Wall" in February and April 2016 respectively.

In June 2016, one month after releasing his new EP, Somewhere Over My Head, Chance returned to Asia for a short promo tour starting in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Penang (Malaysia), and Manila, Philippines.

On September 15, 2016 Frank Pole released a song titled "Anything" which featured Greyson Chance. On May 6, 2017 Chance is also featured on Fabian Mazur's song called "Earn It". On May 12, Chance is part of the soundtrack album for Dirty Dancing with a cover song "Hungry Eyes".


On July 19, 2017, Chance came out as gay in an Instagram post. "I came to fully recognize that I was gay when I was sixteen," Chance said. "I decided not to publicize my sexuality largely due to a matter of privacy, as I was still trying to find comfort and confidence within my own skin.




JUL, 2017.
This Video clip source from: Lucy protopnail channel – Part : World News
Please subscribe to our channel at : https://goo.gl/cFYlJ7
To watch more great videos.
Thanks,


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét